LEDs are not bulbs in the classic sense. They contain no filament and function differently from fluorescent lamps. LED stands for Light Emitting Diode. To cut things short, this is an electronic component that directly emits light; the light colour depends on the semiconductor material used.
Where LED recently was restricted to small coloured lights in electronic devices, the LED technology is now so developed that it will replace filaments and will be the standard in home and garden lighting.
What is LED?
LEDs Connect is a modular build up range connectable Christmas lights. In the past every lighting set had its own plug or transformer which is no longer needed. You buy a starter kit consisting of a connecting cable, depending on the version, whether or not a basic set lighting. To extend there are several extension sets and splitters sold separately. Through the unique LED's Connect system, all parts are easy to connect to a whole. Struggling with numerous plugs and sockets belong in the past!
What is LEDs-connect?
- LED Technologie All lighting sets within the concept of LED’s connect are featured with the latest LED technology.
- Environmentally friendly LED lights save energy and last much longer, this lighting contributes to a better environment.
- Energy efficientCompared to traditional filament the LED diode consumes by equal light output 70% less electricity.
- Long life Compared to traditional filament, the LED diode lasts much longer. The lifespan is at least 50,000 hours.
- Durable Compared to the traditional light bulb a LED light is much less fragile.
- Safe An LED lamp is safe to use since it produces barely any heat which makes it even safe for decorative purposes.